• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

I have internal modem for TIPC

travelrus

Hi folks
In cleaning out my office, I found an internal modem for a TIPC. It's still in the original box with all manuals, docs etc. I don't know if there's still any TIPC's around or not but thought I would check.

If interested, please email me at bob@travelrus.net or
call me at 972 681 7007 . I'm located in Garland (Dallas), Texas

Thanks and have a great day

Bob

Did you get any response on your question? I have a "ton" of stuff for TI PC's to give away to anyone who wants it. Sure do hate to give it the trash man.

Thanks
Bill

No, this is for the TI PC, a computer that was more-or-less a PC compatible. Stress on the less. . .

The only internal modem card for the TI 99/4A PEB was a 1200 BAUD modem card that was built as a small run of prototypes (likely less than 50 of the boards were produced and I suspect most of those were tested to destruction).

I've only seen a couple of instances where one of the TI 99 Modem cards was sold in the last 10 years or so.

TI Stuff

TI Stuff

billpry. I just ran across a TI994A still in the plastic bag, Brand new for $25.00 and am needing anything I can get my hands on for it. The 994a was my very first computer. Paid $50.00 at local sears for it. What do you have ?
Been a long time snice I fooled with basic. I had I think an expansion module that plugged into the front slot to give you more memory. Do you have stuff like that?
Mike H.:-D

Mikehoward, there are lots of things out there for the TI-99/4A. Several of us on the board are collectors of that system. You can usually find a lot of cartridges on Ebay for reasonable prices, but the expansion system will usually set you back some, mostly because it costs a LOT to ship it anywhere.

The memory cartridge you were thinking of was probably either the MiniMemory or the SuperSpace cartridge. Minimem gave you 4K of CPU RAM and SuperSpace gave you 8K (there were lots of other differences too, as the MiniMem had a battery backup too to keep programs in it when disconnected).

Back