• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

IBM 5150 and 5160

bugman2112

Experienced Member
I have a couple of working systems that I would like to part with. One 5150 and one 5160. I have several joystick cards, VGA cards, CGA cards, memory cards, I/O, Floppy card, 1.44 drive controller, XT-IDE card (protoype), etc. I also have a couple spare stock motherbaords, as well as, a Jameco 20 mhzt board. Both computers are equiped with a nec v20 chip and a co-processor, but I believe I still have the orginal processors. The 5150 is NOT an early lower RAM motherboard.

I would prefer to unload the entire lot, with local pickup. I am in the Cleveland area.

Everything is in decent condition and works. I purchased everything about a year ago when I began collecting IBM vintage equipment. I decided to focus on my apple collection. I would consider some vintage apple ii material for trade.

Back