• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

IBM 5150 and some spare parts (in Europe)

aitotat

Experienced Member
I have one extra IBM 5150 (no keyboard or monitor included) that I'd like to sell. I also have few spare parts from incomplete unit (no floppy drives).

I'm asking 50 euros + shipping for tested IBM 5150 with these in it:
  • Two full height 360k floppy drives
  • IBM Floppy Drive Controller card
  • IBM MDA Graphics card
  • Last revision motherboard with 256k RAM

The unit is european model so it has 220-240V power supply.
I can replace the IBM MDA with clone CGA if you prefer that instead. I have other stuff that I can sell with it (or separately), like clone EGA adapters, IBM parallel card, 8-bit multi I/O cards with and without memory expansion and IBM 5152 printer (untested).

I've been looking for a 5150 with the 220-240V PSU so would be willing to buy. How much would shipping be to Dublin, Ireland?

Wow didn't even think there was any of these old ibm in this country, would have been a nice find to have in my litle museum even if it was in pieces heh but i bet you live way down in finland while i'm at the coast, still doesn't mean i'm not a lite interested heh.

Nice workshop!

Do you happen to offer two of the smaller bolts to secure the PSU respectively a card bracket. They are missing on my 5150.

Back