• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

IBM 5153 CGA color monitor

johnnydicamillo

Experienced Member
I recently bought an IBM 5160 XT off ebay and now i am currently looking for a monitor (IBM 5153 CGA color monitor). I live in Southern California if any has one they are willing to sell or if you guys can help me find one for a reasonable price that would be great.

Thanks.

Reasonable? Good luck. IBM 5153's typically go for good money, > $100 USD.

If you're just looking for a CGA-capable monitor to get your system up and running, you might want to check into the Commodore 1084 line - many of the various 1084S and 1084D models have a 9-pin CGA-compatible RGB port. Also the Magnavox Professional RGB-80 line.

You can also try for a 5153 - they're nice monitors - just expect to pay for the privilige.

Back