• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Midwest IBM 5153 CGA Monitor : $200 - local pickup only

Covers: North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Minesota, Iowa, Missouri, Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan, Indiana and Ohio

nullvalue

Veteran Member
Delivery Options
Local Pickup Only
IBM 5153 CGA Monitor in very good condition - tested/working producing a crisp/bright image. I have two, so am selling one. Unfortunately I've seen too many of these smashed to bits regardless of how well it was packed, so I won't be attempting to ship this. I'm in Northwest Indiana (45-60 mins from downtown Chicago).
IMG_20230522_114322.jpgIMG_20230522_114453~2.jpg
IMG_20230522_114615.jpgIMG_20230522_114636.jpg

I'm actually heading downtown Chicago Wednesday & Sunday this week so I could make a special delivery if someone in the city wants it.

Sounds good. I'm only a 3hr drive to Chicago, so if it's only about 2 each way I can probably deal with that.

If for some reason that doesnt work out, I'm in north chicago burbs and interested as well, but have spent my vintage computer budget for the next month or so past couple weeks. I can always sell a few things if needed.

If for some reason that doesnt work out, I'm in north chicago burbs and interested as well, but have spent my vintage computer budget for the next month or so past couple weeks. I can always sell a few things if needed.

skate's got dibs for now but will let you know anything changes.

Back