• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

IBM Aptiva 2142-S6H Complete Working Setup-Pickup Only

Dawgchyper91

I dont know if anyone is interested or not but I have a complete IBM Aptiva 2142-S6H Working Setup. Includes all power cables and hard drive cables. Monitor, Stand, External Drive, IBM Bose Base Module, Keyboard, and mouse.

I would like this to be a pick-up only auction. I would love to sell the entire set, but if I ship it, it would be quite a pain just to ship out the monitor which is HUGE.

I am located in the Eastern part of North Carolina. If someone was a bit far and they wanted to wait and pick it up on a particular weekend, I would not mind waiting to sell it to that individual. Im in no rush to receive payment if someone is committed to pick up the IBM Aptiva Lot.

Here is the ebay listing:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/280811085932?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Starting price is .99

To be honest I dont know how much I would get for everything, so someone may get it for a really good deal :)

If anyone is interested or has any concerns/questions, please feel free to contact me!

Back