• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

IBM PS/2 Model 30 with IBM 8513 Monitor

fz1zr6

Hi,
I am the original owner of a IBM PS/2 Model 30 with a IBM 8513 monitor. Let me know if you are interested, hoping to get them to someone who is interested. Email me at rsacha2@aol.com with questions.

I might still have the manuals that came with it. I do have the start up disc and a trouble shooting disc also.

Frank,

Glad you found the forums and care about the system :) Where are you located? That will help a lot of folks know if it's feasible.

Hi Frank,

I am in MN about 40 minutes south of the Twin Cities. Was thinking of sending in the US only via USPS as C.O.D. ( Cash On Delivery) Or any delivery services as requested.

Thank you for asking,

Robert

lol sorry about that.. no idea how I got your name as Frank (I think I tried to be smart and check another thread and saw that somewhere). Sounds like a pretty good rig though.

Back