• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

IBM PS/2 Model 30 with XT-IDE and Ethernet

glitch

Veteran Member
I've finally decided to part with my IBM PS/2 Model 30, it hasn't seen much use lately since it was replaced as my main XT-IDE testing computer:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=271594715985

This was my main test bench machine until I built a new machine based on an industrial ISA chassis and SBC. I tested all of the XT-IDEs I built for the original "production" run with this machine. Its 20 MB planar hard disk was dead when I got it, so it has an XT-IDE (rev 2) of its own, with a 64 MB industrial Flash module. I've also installed an Everex 8-bit ISA Ethernet card, and I'm including the AUI tranceiver for 10baseT so it can be used with modern Ethernet networks!

Big fan of the model 30. Hope it sells well. I always wanted one when they were new, but I had to settle for a model 25.

Last edited:
Back