• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

In Water Over My Head

Midwinter

Hello to All!

I just joined today after reading these forums for quite some time.

I don't have much vintage stuff at this time. The oldest stuff I own currently is a Kaypro IV, TRS-80, and a Pentium Notebook.

I am most interested in computers from the late 70's and early 80's. My knowledge is limited because I was very young when I first started using a TRS-80 (about 4 or 5 years old). Ever since this early age though I have grown with computers, but I still have a great love for the computers I used and loved as a child.

I look forward to learning more from the experienced, hardcore users on this board!

Best Regards,
Stephen

Welcome to the forums! Judging by the fact your Kaypro must keep you warm, I assume you're in northern Arizona?

--Ryan

Thanks to everyone for the welcomes...

I actually live in the Phoenix metropolitan area, but since I have lived here for about 20 years when it reaches around 60 degrees I think it is cold.. :mrgreen: My Kaypro doesn't really get that hot though - especially because I am waiting to get a boot disk for it.

My TRS-80 is a model IV.

Thanks to everyone for the welcomes...

I actually live in the Phoenix metropolitan area, but since I have lived here for about 20 years when it reaches around 60 degrees I think it is cold.. :mrgreen: My Kaypro doesn't really get that hot though - especially because I am waiting to get a boot disk for it.

My TRS-80 is a model IV.

A model IV!! I want one of those!!

Tez

..I knew I had gas. Welcome to the forums :) Everyone starts somewhere, and those are nice systems to play with. The fun part is deciding what to do with them or getting to play with some of the leading edge components of the time.

Now you are just getting greedy. You already have quite a collection according to your site. ;)

LOL! Can you ever have too many?

No, just kidding. I do have a small list remaining of classic desirables (see sig). And the TRS-80 Model IV (or III) is on it. :)

Tez

Back