• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Is AT&T 6300 worth it's metal?

Yzzerdd

Veteran Member
Hello, im getting 4 AT&T 6300's early this month, and i was wondering if they were worth much. I also want a price. If i think they are sell-worthy, i may sell two. I also might trade them for some Vintage computers, or perhaps an Imac or two. or a combination. WHICHEVER!!!

Good luck with the iMac trade.... ;) These are interesting systems, but not many people have heard of them. Their value depends on what's included, as far as monitor, keyboard, manuals, disks, etc..., and how well they work. Looking at past ebay auctions, these systems seem to fetch between $9.99 and $24.99. I might even consider a trade when your ready to get rid of one.

"The day Microsoft markets a product that doesn't suck will be the day they market a vacuum cleaner." - from some guy

Tgunner, I LOVE that line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Curtis

I googled "Everybody's gotta believe in something, I believe I'll have another beer." last night to see if it was my original thought or not (there's this nagging lil voice in the base of my brain that keeps telling me I'e seen it before, onna t-shirt or sum'n). The google search turned up an I-net user who has the line in his sig, and attributes it to W. C. Fields. I searched nineteen different quotations websites before I found a similar line in one of them, but the guy's sig mis-quoted W. C., attributing my line to him.

--T

indeed, worth some beer

indeed, worth some beer

true, it's probably only worth a case of beer, although I've seen 'em go for $300 on ebay around christmas.:eek:ha:

Actually...

Actually...

Yes, it does come with a keyboard...want to trade for just about any computer, comes with the system and a keyboard...also some blank 5.25 floppies.

Back