• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Is this a good deal?

As I tell others when they try to value what they have on inflated ebay prices...

I can shine my turds, and put em up for a million dollars, dont mean its worth it...

Just look at his other listings:

Nothing of that can be serious. I guess there's a reason why many dealers list stuff at ridiculously high prices. May have to do with the number of free auctions you can set up per month.

Just look at his other listings:

Nothing of that can be serious. I guess there's a reason why many dealers list stuff at ridiculously high prices. May have to do with the number of free auctions you can set up per month.
Can't believe he sells anything at those prices. $1200 for a metal panel? Must be made from some "special" metal.

If those prices were in ZWD (Zimbabwe dollars), they'd be real bargains.
160504154606-one-trillion-dollar.jpg

I've seen discussion about this seller on other forums. It's just really weird having those random overpriced items. The thought is that he's possibly involved in some other type of nefarious business and this is how the seller gets paid for those products/services.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_sop=16&_ssn=2bythedoor
That's an expensive way to launder. eBay is making a fortune... and he will get a 1099-K this year. :)

Back