• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

ISA Boards and 2 Amiga 2000 expansion boards

Chromedome45

Veteran Member
Ok I have done a quick inventory of the ISA boards I have on hand. Plus I also found 2 Amiga 2000 boards as well

2 IBM MDA graphics boards
1 IBM CGA board
1 Hercules CGA boards
1 IBM floppy controller
2 Xebec IBM XT MFM controllers
4 Serial/parallel boards
4 MFM controller boards 3 8 bit & 1 16 bit with floppy port
2 IDE/Floppy controller board with IO
1 Yamaha sound card 16 bit
1 Sound blaster 16 bit CT4170
1 Talltree 16 bit Memory/IO board no RAM
1 AST Advantage 16 bit MEM/IO board no RAM
That's about it unless I find something else.

Amiga boards: 1 8uP memory board with 6 MB RAM --- I want $30.00 for this one
1 GVP HardCard no Hard drive looks like it is IDE and can take expansion RAM as well -- $25.00 for this one

ALL BOARDS ARE SOLD AS BUT WERE WORKING PULLS
ISA I WOULD LIKE TO SELL AS A WHOLE LOT MAKE OFFER. UNLESS THERE IS SOMETHING YOU REALLY WANT!

Attachments

• 100_1916.jpg
    100_1916.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 100_1917.jpg
    100_1917.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 100_1918.jpg
    100_1918.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 1
Amiga boards gone. ISA's will be trashed Monday was holding on to just in case. But no one seemed like they needed them. Last chance. Whole batch $30.00 plus shipping

Amiga boards gone. ISA's will be trashed Monday was holding on to just in case. But no one seemed like they needed them. Last chance. Whole batch $30.00 plus shipping

I could probably use a few of those since I have a couple of 5150s that I want to expand. The only thing is I live in Canada, so I have no clue what shipping will cost for all those

From past recent experience, as much as or a little more than the cost of the items.

However, it is a good lot of items and, if I didn't already have several of each item, I would have taken them.

When you look at the cost per item for shipping, it is ceratinly a lot less than gathering them up separately, just in time alone.

Back