• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Kaypro II - Working - Maryland USA

wrljet

Experienced Member
It looks like it's in nice condition and that's a great price. I wish I was in Bethesda, Maryland. I'd buy it for sure.

It's just shipping is becoming so unbelievably expensive, and packing these machines to survive UPS requires an enormous box and real packing materials. I've just given up.

i am interested to buy it

i am interested to buy it

It's just shipping is becoming so unbelievably expensive, and packing these machines to survive UPS requires an enormous box and real packing materials. I've just given up.

hi, i am hasan from lebanon.
i am interested to buy the kaypro also i can pay the shipment charges to lebanon. do you agree?

Is the Kaypro still available? I have a friend who lives near you who might be willing to pick it up for me. The picture links seem to be broken, I was unable to view the pictures
thanks
Ed

Back