• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Large lot of GRiD equipment for sale - group buy?

Caleb Hansberry

Veteran Member
Hey guys, so Paralel and I have been looking at a large lot of GRiD computers on eBay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Grid-Laptop-Computers/274347098031
We've talked to him in private and while he's flexible on the price, he isn't flexible on not buying the whole lot. I'm only interested in everything related to the 1680, and Paralel is only interested in everything related to the 1755. Does anything else here interest anyone here? If there's someone in the Portland area who can help facilitate moving, even better.
I can provide pictures of some of the individual systems. Example:
gc0N1oN.jpg

I live in the Portland area. How many systems is he selling? I can help out, probably not interested in these devices. They look interesting, but I do not know much about them.

Back