• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Lets see what vintage computer folks look like

This from my actual, genuine, 'Psychiatric Evaluation':

'Patient is a long-haired, unkempt, slender male...'

Soundz about right, I'd say...(and remember, daShrink waz seeing me at my very best)! Hey, if ya think that's 'unkempt', you should see me after I've 'ripened' for a week-or-two...

--T

Last edited:
a teeny one of me in hairy & serious mode. (not been in hairy mode for a while due to 1) rotating machinery & 2) small child hanging off it & adding spaghetti to it at every opportunity.) don't do photos!

Attachments

• n7.jpg
    n7.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 1
Heh. People meet in real life, talk to eachother without knowing who they are, and then weeks later in a forum they discover who they were speaking with. :)

a teeny one of me in hairy & serious mode. (not been in hairy mode for a while due to 1) rotating machinery & 2) small child hanging off it & adding spaghetti to it at every opportunity.) don't do photos!

Aww, but infants always love my chin-whiskerz...and I love havin em hanging off em. I dig your point about the rotating machinery though. I once knocked myself sensless when daWhiskerz got caught in in the spinning chuck of a 650 RPM half-inch drill motor.

--T

Back