• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Looking for 8" floppy disk SLEEVES!

VERAULT

Veteran Member
Hi all. I am making a better attempt this year to keep my workspaqce clean and organized (with new shelving, purging, and better organizing overall)

I was going through my 8" floppy colleciton and I have about 40 to 45 8" floppy disk in those 3 ring binder sleeves sans real sleeves. I have 8" floppy storage boxes I want to transfer them into but I need some protective sleeves to do so. I dont expect one person to have this many (well who knows :unsure: ) but if you have a few and dont need them please reach out to me!

Thanks in advance.

Mick

A check of Ebay shows that someone is claiming to offer 100 8" sleeves for $15 plus shipping. Might be easier to get than multiple small lots of surplus sleeves.

Were they paper or Tyvek? When I purchased some bulk 5.25" 360K floppies I went looking for sleeves and ended up getting used Tyvek ones (paper suck) for next to nothing with all types of company logos.

I dont care if they are either, I just want the disks protected. Or do you mean the ones in the ebay auction? As I cant tell the images are poor and the seller is really not willing to help me in anyway.

??

I'd have thought the price pretty good if they were the Tyvek ones.

If you'd be happy with paper, then it'd be a simple task to make them yourself. Cut the paper to size, three folds, a bit of glue, and you're done.

Geoff

I need almost 50.. Id rather not make that many by hand.. And again I have no idea what the listing was for, the photo is trash and the seller had no interest in talking to me about them.

Back