• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Looking for an EDD+ Plus Card

Drken

Experienced Member
As some of you may already know, Neil Shapiro of CompuServe fame recently donated 400+ floppies to Apple2Online.com. I have been going through them to create .DSK archival copies to post on the system for everyone to enjoy. I went through about 200 floppies, and of those, I was only able to successfully create about 2 dozen .DSKs, the rest appeared to be dead disks. I have spent the better part of the last 2 days booting those first 200 floppies, and all except half a dozen are good disks. I tried several Disk ][ drives, but got the same results. I am now feeling that the EDD+ Plus card I have is faulty and am looking for a replacement unit.

If you have an EDD+ Plus card that is working and you are willing to part with it, or know of one available from someone else, please let me know ASAP. I would love to get these donated programs up on A2OL. The company that was marketing the EDD+ Plus card is no longer doing business, according to their website, and the only card I've seen available was on eBay, and I lost that one when the price became too high.

Many thanks in advance!

Ken
www.Apple2Online.com

Not that I understand the motives or product features anymore but I wonder if any of the other (Kryoflux) backup utilities could analyze the data on the disks.

If you have an EDD+ Plus card that is working and you are willing to part with it, or know of one available from someone else, please let me know ASAP. I would love to get these donated programs up on A2OL. The company that was marketing the EDD+ Plus card is no longer doing business, according to their website, and the only card I've seen available was on eBay, and I lost that one when the price became too high.

What is your budget?

Back