• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Looking for any and all atari stuff and texas insturments ti 99/4a stuff.

igorr

Hey, I am new here, just found this site. I am looking for atari stuff (any systems, controlers, etc), coleco vision stuff, vintage gaming items, and the ti 99/4a computer systems and games and stuff. Any help would be nice. thanks

...and the ti 99/4a computer systems...

I just bought a complete system with all accessories including expansion box (loaded), joy sticks, controllers, cables, manuals and speech synthesizer all in MINT condition. Even included the original boxes.

Am I happy?:jumping7:

And it isn't even Christmas!!!

Not to dampen your enthusiam, but what in particular are you looking for ? Many on this forum have vintage computers and parts, as does EBay and many other sites. I have all of the items you mentioned but it is too all-encompassing to respond to and/or even take your request seriously. Perhaps you might do some research for what exactly you want and then place a specific request for it and ask the price the seller will accept.

I imagine you are interested mostly in vintage gaming systems not necessarily computers.
To list it all would take a major effort on my part. For example even my Adam computer with perhaps 40 collecovision cartridges, printer(necessary for it's power supply), and all the other accessories like the stand-alone Coleco player and tapes would take 4 times this already lengthy message. Then comes the questions of price, shipping, and manuals.

As for Atari, the above magnifies many times. 8-bit or 16-bit ST. Atari 2600 heavy sixer or Junior ? XEGS, 130xe or 800xl ? Peripherals, carts, programs? The same with Commodore or Radio-Shack CoCo. It's like going into Toy-R-Us and announcing your interested in all their electronic toys. Many of us have spent 20 years or more accumulating this "stuff".

Lawrence

Hey, I am new here, just found this site. I am looking for atari stuff (any systems, controlers, etc), coleco vision stuff, vintage gaming items, and the ti 99/4a computer systems and games and stuff. Any help would be nice. thanks

Last weekend I was bidding on a very nice boxed TI-99/4A, but thought ~$50 shipped was a bit steep for a system I'm not desperate to get. Afterwards, I saw similar systems go for much more than that, so I'm a bit regretful I didn't go higher.

Igorr, please fill in your location in the world to let us know if it would be worthwhile to offer anything. Shipping overseas in either direction would be a killer, and perhaps we instead can point you to ongoing auctions elsewhere if you don't already monitor that. As Micom writes, you seem to look for just about anything you can come across, which sounds like you're more interested in making a good deal than looking for particular items.

True True

True True

Sorry I am a little outta my league when it comes to this stuff. I really didnt spend alot of time browsing the site, or really taking the time to think about what I wanted to say.

I am mostly interested in vintage gaming stuff, nothing really wanted with regards to old programs or data or that kinda stuff.

I am a HUGE He-Man Masters of the Universe collector and I have dabbled a bit with the atari stuff, but I have recently started to take a much larger interest into it. Then I started to look around and find other systems and other vintage gaming items. So I am going to branch out and start building my vintage collection.

So basically I collect vintage gaming equipment, various brands, styles and etc.

Here is a list of what I have: I am not going to list the games, but I have a list of the games that I can email to whom wants it to see if they have games that I dont.

@ 6 switch atari 2600
@ 4 switch atari 2600
@ atari 7800
@ Radio Shack Electronic TV Scoreboard
@ Tandy Electronic Basketball handheld
@ Pong Sports IV
@ Two Quickshot I controllers (atari) SVI brand
@ 7 Original Atari 2600 Joysticks
@ 4 Sets of paddles (The ones with the little tennis symbols on them)
@ 1 Set of Keyboard controls
@ 1 Video Touch Pad
@ 2 Proline Joysticks (7800)
@ Atari Game Center (storage to store games and system)
@ Tele-Games Center (Same as above, but need new top, mine is cracked)
@ Misc Manuals for atari but I will get a list together.

I am getting a:

@ Texas Instruments ti 99/4a with two joysticks and about 6 games
@ Atari 2600 Trak Ball controller via internet

I MAY be getting: (This depends on price and aval from people I found on the internet)

@ Atari 800XL with some games, books and tape recorder
@ Coleco TV pong game
@ Magnavox Odyssey 3000
@ VIDEO GAME SYSTEM like the odyssey 3000 but it has a shooting gun with it

Needed: Anything that I DONT have, but here is a list of items that I have found and or seen. I would be interested in much more if you have something different.

Atari 2600
@ Atari Space Age Joystick
@ Booster Grip
@ Cosmic Command
@ Driving Controller
@ Flight Commander
@ Foot Craz running pad
@ Joyboard
@ Kid Vid Controller
@ Kid's Controller
@ Remote Control Joysticks
@ Track & Field Controller
@ XE Light Gun
@ K-byte Stickstand

Atari 7800
@ Atari 7800 Joypad
@ Telegames 7800 Super Deluxe Joystick

Atari 5200
@ Complete system
@ Trak-Ball

@@ Please note that I would also like ANY controler that is not atari made that is compatable with them!!

Then ANY other system you could think of, with regards to gaming and being vintage.

Attached is the link to my photobucket page. I am/will be adding a folder of vintage game systems HAVES and WANTS. When ever I find a system I DONT have I will add it the the list of needs. Thanks alot and I hope I can start scoring some cool stuff.

http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y63/Igorr/

P.S. If there are any He-Man fans out there, check out my photobucket site too to check out my collection, its pretty sick.

SORRY Druid, I spent soooooo much time on that post that I forgot.

I am just north of Pittsburgh Pa zip code 15101.

Go stillers. Or steelers for those no-pittsburgers.

Last edited:
I am mostly interested in vintage gaming stuff, nothing really wanted with regards to old programs or data or that kinda stuff.
It is nice that you posted a list. Most of the items will unfortunately be borderline off-topic in this forum. Not due to their age, but because they are video games rather than full-fledged computers with rewritable mass storage devices. You might possibly get more responses on the AtariAge forums, but we'll do our best to keep you on the Vintage Computer Forums as well. Possibly we will convert you to better like old computers.

As for which possible computer systems that might interest you, any home computer from the 1980's should qualify, along the lines of VIC-20, Commodore 64, MSX computers, ZX Spectrum, possibly Apple II as well as a row of less common systems such as Sord M5, TRS-80 CoCo/Dragon 32, IBM PCjr, Commodore Plus/4, Amstrad CPC, Acorn BBC.. the list can go on forever. All those were home computers for which a certain number of games were published and can still be obtained.

Since you currently seem to focus on Atari, perhaps it is a logic step to stick there. You named the 2600, 5200 and 7800, as well as an 800XL. There are of course more computer models in the line: 400, 800, 600XL, 1200XL, 800XE, 65XE, 130XE and then you have the video game version Atari XEGS, which would be a nice cross between video games and computers.

Good luck!

Much better. A quick perusal showed me the Atari light gun which I believe only came with the XEGS w/ "Bug Attack" and only had a couple of other external programs. I've always thought it could be hacked with a proper software interface. Maybe it has been. I have an XEGS NIB with alll that came with it. A cool little machine that I've been considering putting up for sale.

I'll check thru my stock of joys and maybe find one listed in your wants. As I said in my earlier post, I have a complete Adam with the Colleco console as well as numerous Ataris and others. Among the numerous carts there are also some duplicates. Contact me by PM to better prioritise your wants I might have.

Lawrence

Much better. A quick perusal showed me the Atari light gun which I believe only came with the XEGS w/ "Bug Attack" and only had a couple of other external programs. I've always thought it could be hacked with a proper software interface. Maybe it has been. I have an XEGS NIB with alll that came with it. A cool little machine that I've been considering putting up for sale.

Lawrence

XEGS/Atari 8-bit and compatible light guns (like the one available from Best) also work fine on the Atari 7800 and 2600 for the few games that support it. I'm not aware of it being supported by any other system.

I've got the rare Star Trek game, but that isn't for sale.

What is the rarest TI 99 game? Anyone?

Do you mean Star Trek: Strategic Operations Simulation? I wasn't aware of it being all that rare. I have a very extensive 4/A collection and can't really recall anything being particularly rare in comparison to what's on some other systems. I can't really recall anything even being worth more than $40 or $50 tops, save for the PLATO Interpreter cartridge.

Bill, I had forgotten about you!

You still want the TI 99/4a I have?
You wanted the beige one I have in the box, right?

Tony

I actually got a platinum one and yet another silver and black for basically the cost of shipping and $10 off of eBay a month or two back, bringing my total to five, so I'm good now unless I happen to stumble upon a very cheap Control Data version (not likely or necessary). Thanks anyway!

The real tragedy is that about a year ago I had won a regular 4 off of eBay, but it got lost in transit. I've since been unable to win one for a reasonable price (and there have only been two or three since then that have made an appearance).

Joysticks

Joysticks

Ok, I just scored a ti 99/4a with like 6 games and books and stuff. But the joysticks dont go UP!! I had this same comp when I was a kid and I loved it. I wanted to rebuy it, along with any vintage gaming items, but these joys dont work. Does anyone have a set that is mib, or in perfect working order?? Thanks

The rarest TI game cartridge would be the Killer Caterpillar cartridge from Exceltek--they made exactly three of them and two of those were landfilled. . .they attached to the computer's side port, just like the Arcturus cartridge did (also from Exceltek and also extremely rare) or the two TigerVision cartridges--Miner 2049er and Espial (with Espial being much harder to find).

Last edited:
The rarest TI game cartridge would be the Killer Caterpillar cartridge from Exceltek--they made exactly three of them and two of those were landfilled. . .they attached to the computer's side port, just like the Arcturus cartridge did (also from Exceltek and also extremely rare) or the two TigerVision cartridges--Miner 2049er and Espial (with Espial being much harder to find).

Where did you find this information? At one time, I owned 'Killer Catapillar' (although I don't recall the manufacturer), but the label was just a plain white sticky label, printed by a dot-matrix printer, and it did jack into the expansion slot, not the cart slot on top. Was there more than one version, or did I have the only one?
I also had 'Miner 2049er', and Arcturus, but again, don't recall the maker or other details.
I do recall that I got what I thought was a ridiculous price for them on eBay ($150.00 for a lot of ten carts, nine unique titles, one dup). I guess P.T. Barnum was right, but who was the sucker in this transaction, me or the buyer?

--T

Last edited:
Back