• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Looking for any info on ICS Model 4811 IEEE 488 Bus analyzer

dfnr2

Experienced Member
I recently picked up an ICS Model 4811 IEEE bus analyzer. I figured it would not be too hard to find a manual, but no luck so far. Does anyone here happen to have a manual for this machine?

I did reach out to ICS, and they have a copy, and even offered to scan a section if I know what I need, but I am really looking for the whole manual.

I do have a USB-based 32-channel logic analyzer, as well as a benchtop analyzer, both of which have deeper storage and should be fine for evaluating GPIB traffic, but I thought this would be easy and maybe even fun to use.

Thanks in advance!

Dave

To follow up, ICS sent me a copy of the manual. I scanned it and sent it back to them, so hopefully it will show up on their web page for anyone else with one of these devices.

To follow up, ICS sent me a copy of the manual. I scanned it and sent it back to them, so hopefully it will show up on their web page for anyone else with one of these devices.
did you ask them if you could share it online? that way they don't have to figure out a place to put it on their website?

Back