• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Looking for Sord M23P boot disk

Off-topic, but I have a little news to share: a SORD M23 Emulator has been released. This emulator can read and run the M23 BASIC disk image from the Internet Archive without any problem. BIOS data is required to run this program, but it works without FONT data.
This is impressive considering the lack of technical info available about the machine. I'm currently adding M23 emulation to MAME, with ROMs (Ver.27B and character generator) recently dumped from a M23F. Could you attach your dump of Ver.24B so that I can support that too?

My emulation is currently failing to read the BASIC disk image, reads a few tracks into RAM then gets stuck, likely interrupt issues according to your blog. My CTC clocks match your source so am struggling to understand what I've missed, any clues?

CP/M Ver. 2.2 was ported to SORD M23. It is still buggy, but generally works fine.
If you want this disk image, please DM my account on Twitter (@osaanmed).

1672732361428.png

CP/M Ver. 2.2 was ported to SORD M23. It is still buggy, but generally works fine.
If you want this disk image, please DM my account on Twitter (@osaanmed).
I tried to DM you but your account can't be messaged. Can you DM me @NBarnes70, thanks.

I tried to DM you but your account can't be messaged. Can you DM me @NBarnes70, thanks.
I received your Twitter DM. I have included various links in my DM reply. If you are unable to see my reply or have any other problems, please let me know.

Hi tunozemichan, can you share the image and the links? I've been looking for so long for booting disks for this machine.

Back