• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Looking to trade for XT or AT

lyonadmiral

Veteran Member
Early last year, I was liquidating most of my stuff. That was the intention anyway, but time and money made it almost impossible to get it in boxes and then out the door. I am however under some duress to get a majority of my extra stuff gone, but there is one piece of IBM stuff that I'd like. I'm looking to trade any or all of the following for a working XT or AT with keyboard.

IBM PS/2 Model 25 with Color Display & 20 Meg HD
The PS/2 Model 25 will come with two or three spare planar (bottom half's) sections with disk drives (720k).
Apple IIe Platinum with Color Composite Display
Zenith Z-200 PC (Parts & Pieces)

Thanks,
Dan

Last edited:
I'd consider trading both for an XT-286 - best of both worlds and one machine so it takes up less space..

I don't live in Canada, so it would probably cost a fortune to ship, but out of curiosity where on that site can you find it - I was unable.

I don't live in Canada, so it would probably cost a fortune to ship, but out of curiosity where on that site can you find it - I was unable.

It's not on the site, it's on the shelf. :) I was just in Vancouver and saw it there. I wonder what goodies are in their new load that NEXT just mentioned last night.

Back