• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Lots of Books

wesleyfurr

Veteran Member
I recently picked up a bunch of computer and related items from a Craigslist listing and ended up with a bunch of computer books, mostly dated 1995-2002 or so. My son and I went through and pulled out some that interested us, but there are still a lot that need a new home...like roughly 5 or 6 paper box sized boxes full. Unix, linux, security, hacking, MCSE, TCP/IP, etc. Maybe a couple programming related. If there is anything you are looking for, let me know. Not sure if anything is worth shipping, but thought I would toss it out there just in case before they go off to the thrift store or recycling. If you are somewhere near west central VA, you are welcome to come by and take all you want, preferably all... :) If I need to dig through them and package for shipment, might be nice to get a buck or two each, but I mainly just want to see them find a good home.

Back