• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

LS HOST/TERM

danielbooneamerica

Experienced Member
I am trying to recreate my copy of LS HOST/TERM 6 for model 4. I have manuals and all but 2 files. This product was in Misosys 1992 catalog. I have scanned manual already but missing term6 & host6.

Once I recreate originals Tim Mann said he would post to his website. At this time he does not seem to have original Misosys product to post on his website.

If anyone has these please let me know.

Thanks.

Some other things RS sold for model 4 and I am looking for are;
FORTRAN
COBOL

I have RS ALDS, FORTH, C and several basic compilers but I am missing FORTRAN & COBOL

If anyone has one to sell or......please HMU.

Thanks.

Yes, I see ADDS25 and it super that maybe there is some souce on that but I am looking for a more specialized verstion term6 & host6.

BTW. so far for complete disk I can recreate is dumbhost, dumbterm, adds25, host25.

Missting are term6 & host6 for me to make complete disk. These hosting programs work great as well as terminal programs.

Thank you so much TTR. One link led to another. I may found more than I could have ever asked for.

Its not done, but it looks like your link ended up leading to a treasure. I googled as a last resort TRS-80 "TERM6" and found some interesting stuff.

Thanks again I am stoked again to push on.

Back