• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Mac Thing ???

canuck46

Experienced Member
I have this "Optima SCSI Hard Drive Substation" that I dont want. Its apparantly for a Macintosh. I have the "Unit", The "Setup Disc(3 1/2 Floppy) and 1 removable disc for "Unit".It has AC plug on back and SCSI Connector. The model is DISKovery 45R. According to the user manual its a QUOTE"....compact,low profile enclosure that integrates the drive,power supply and other accessories.In addion a 45-Mg Removable Drive(45R) complete with disk cartridge is available. (IT IS INCLUDED).I have the "Users Guide" which is in perfect shape. The Unit powers up(lite comes on)..but I dont have a Mac around here to try it on. For what its worth,The users guide was printed in 1990. If anyone is interested or wants more info...let me know.:confused:

Last edited:
Back