• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Macintosh IIsi Computer 17 MB Ram

MCC

Hi I am selling a Macintosh IIsi Computer w/17 MB of Ram. Computer has what I believe to be a 280 MB hard drive. Also has some kind of card installed in the PDS slot which has an ethernet port attached to it by a cable. This system works great. It may be a few bucks to ship but I will only charge for actual shipping none of that handling charge crap.Case is in pretty god condition looks slightly yellowed but nothing dramatic. I can provide pictures to anyone who asks. System 7.1 is installed on the drive. B/O + shipping

Chris :D
[/u][/i]

Chris, I'm interested in the computer you have. What are you asking for it?

Randocando

Hi I am selling a Macintosh IIsi Computer w/17 MB of Ram. Computer has what I believe to be a 280 MB hard drive. Also has some kind of card installed in the PDS slot which has an ethernet port attached to it by a cable. This system works great. It may be a few bucks to ship but I will only charge for actual shipping none of that handling charge crap.Case is in pretty god condition looks slightly yellowed but nothing dramatic. I can provide pictures to anyone who asks. System 7.1 is installed on the drive. B/O + shipping

Chris :D
[/u][/i]

Back