• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Macintosh Plus for parts

jhalbrecht

Experienced Member
Macintosh Plus.jpg

KerBroken. Dark screen of death. Nothing. Nada.

Anybody want it for parts? I feel it's a sin to throw away computers. It might be a sin to keep them when you desperately want to reclaim space in your garage. I bought a collection from a guy on Craigslist because I wanted the Commodore Pet with Chiclets keyboard - it works but the keyboard has some keys not working. The collection came with a bunch of other stuff I mostly didn't want - some of which is advertised in this forum.

Help a guy out in my great garage purge of 2016.

Make offer

Local pickup in Phoenix or weekend of August 6-7 in MountainView, CA
I won't be schlepping these to Mountainview unless I get an offer.

View attachment 32315
g.png

KerBroken. Dark screen of death. Nothing. Nada.

Anybody want it for parts? I feel it's a sin to throw away computers. It might be a sin to keep them when you desperately want to reclaim space in your garage. I bought a collection from a guy on Craigslist because I wanted the Commodore Pet with Chiclets keyboard - it works but the keyboard has some keys not working. The collection came with a bunch of other stuff I mostly didn't want - some of which is advertised in this forum.

Help a guy out in my great garage purge of 2016.

Make offer

Local pickup in Phoenix or weekend of August 6-7 in MountainView, CA
I won't be schlepping these to Mountainview unless I get an offer.

How much??

Back