• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Texas Manuals & Software for Columbia Data Products - MPC-VP : $20

Covers: Texas

psergiu

Delivery Options
International Shipping or Local Pickup
I found at an estate sale the box of software that came with the MPC-VP, but they did not had the actual machine.
It has MS-DOS (seems to be 1.x), some bundled apps and the Diag & Setup floppies. Sadly the original owner never mailed the Media Coupon for CP/M-86 so no CP/M media. The coupon is in the manual.
The floppies look unused. I do not have a safe way to dump the floppy images.

$10 local pick-up in The Colony TX US, $20 shipped in US (Media Mail) or $15 + shipping internationally or non-media mail (PirateShip)

Important - I would prefer that the books & software go to somebody that already owns a MPC-VP (a search on the forums shows that @SomeGuy might have one)

Thanks !

IMG_8255.JPG

I don't own one but I would be glad to purchase so I can scan the manuals, image the software and upload to archive.org and other archives for others to use freely. If you don't have any takers, please let me know. Thanks!

Bolex, you are the 1st non-owner to claim. If nobody owning the machine requests them before Tuesday, Sept 6th, I will send them your way.

I've already got a manual and disk set for my CDP systems. But out of curiosity, what floppy disks do have with this set? I see the DOS and diagnostic disk. Does it have a CP/M disk with it?

• MS-DOS, BASIC A, GW BASIC DISKETTE
  • VP TUTOR
  • VP DIAGNOSTICS DISKETTE
  • FAST GRAPHS
  • Perfect Filer - Individual Member Data Base
  • Perfect Filer - UTILITY DISKETTE Organizational Data Base
And one unsent coupon for the CP/M-86 disk.

IMG_8297.JPG

These all imaged really well. I was also able to find some of the missing software. @SomeGuy Here is the CPM/86 disk. I plan on uploading the manuals to archive.org later today.

Attachments

• CDPCPM86.zip
    130.2 KB · Views: 3
Back