• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

MCA RAM card now with IBM PS/2 Model 70/386 !

Vlad

For Sale I have one MCA Bus RAM card fitted for an IBM PS/2. It has 4 72-pin SIMM sockets. Tested and working. Make offer or Trades accepted.

Bonus! 2 sticks of IBM RAM preinstalled! (4 MB each??)

Pictures avaible upon request.

For Sale I have one MCA Bus RAM card fitted for an IBM PS/2. It has 4 72-pin SIMM sockets. Tested and working. Make offer or Trades accepted.

Bonus! 2 sticks of IBM RAM preinstalled! (4 MB each??)

Pictures avaible upon request.

Many of the memory microchannel adapters are the same description. Review http://www.gilanet.com/ohlandl/misc/memory_expansion_index.html to narrow it down a little more (at least whether it is 16 or 32-bit). Many of these really won't be worth too much.

When ever I sell something I don't really care how much its worth, I just want someone who could use it to have it. I'm going to put the RAM card back into the machine it came out of and give both away.

IBM PS/2 Model 70/386 came with Kingston 486 NOW! Upgrade. (needs battery) The RAM card came out of this. It works and has a nice sized hard drive, it just needs a new battery and its setup disks. I'll take a Track ball or something else in trade for both the Machine and RAM card. I originally go thte RAM card out of this machine and back when it worked, the RAM card did indeed help. I'm pretty sure its 32-bit by the size of the slot.
The Machine itself is very clean, still white, no yellowing. I think it has Win 3.1 but I don't know since I can't boot it with out a working battery and its setup disks.

When ever I sell something I don't really care how much its worth, I just want someone who could use it to have it. I'm going to put the RAM card back into the machine it came out of and give both away.

IBM PS/2 Model 70/386 came with Kingston 486 NOW! Upgrade. (needs battery) The RAM card came out of this. It works and has a nice sized hard drive, it just needs a new battery and its setup disks. I'll take a Track ball or something else in trade for both the Machine and RAM card. I originally go thte RAM card out of this machine and back when it worked, the RAM card did indeed help. I'm pretty sure its 32-bit by the size of the slot.
The Machine itself is very clean, still white, no yellowing. I think it has Win 3.1 but I don't know since I can't boot it with out a working battery and its setup disks.

With repeated F1s after boot it should throw you in to ROM BASIC. Use Peter Wendt's "Hint #2" (http://www.mcamafia.de/mcapage0/hintpage.htm#hint02) to get the "POSID" or Adapter ID from BASIC. List that here or look it up at his ADF (Adapter Description Files) area (midway down http://www.mcamafia.de/mcapage0/mcaindex.htm) to find out what it is if you want.

I have a PS/2 8570 among another bunch of PS/2s. The 8570 is one of my favorite PS/2s. Haven't fired it up in many moons but think I have a full complement of memory in it. I'd have to check. What caught me more was the 486 Now! upgrade you mentioned.

I have one of those old Atari trackballs about the size of a billiards cueball and also white, or a MS$ PS2 one for an LT. I'm not interested in the whole machine. Contact me by PM.

Lawrernce

Back