• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Micro Cornucopia Index

Chuck(G)

25k Member
While looking for something else, I discovered a (5.25") floppy with the article index for issues 1-52 of Micro Cornucopia magazine.

Any interest?

yes. could you upload the file to someplace? I would be happy to host the file if you can't find anyone else to do it (send it to me then). I have a good number of these mags, it would be useful to have an index.

Micro Cornucopia Index

What surprise!! i got it and i cleaned it in excel file making the correct cronological index even matched it with the issues of the magazine that i have. I ask for: have you found any kind of diskette with the software that at that time it was possible to buy with the magazine?
I put the contents of many diskette at my website http://elazzerini.interfree.it/index.htm. It would be a so cool discovery..
Enrico

No, sorry I did not collect the User Disks from MicroC.

MicroC was published from Bend (Oregon), just over the mountain from where I live (Eugene). I've not heard anything from Dave since MicroC closed down many years ago, however.

Computer cpm system-free

Computer cpm system-free

About the BigBoard i lost this ad of 12 days ago!

COMPUTER CPM SYSTEM-FREE
Reply to: sale-uq2qc-1077751228@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?] Date: 2009-03-16, 12:34PM PDT. Computer system running CPM, Z80 based Big Board 1 with dual 8” drives and hard drive with software and documentation. Comes with monitor, 2 keyboards, tons of development, application and game software with documentation. Extra BBII mother board and color graphic card for Logo. Includes a prom burner with extra E’proms. Comes with full set of MicroCornucopia. To a good home. ...
sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/sys/1077751228.html - Pagine simili

Can anybody know the way to find who lefts this ad? He has or had all possible info of both systems.

Enrico

Back