• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Micronics M54E2 PCI/EISA

delta230

hello:

And thanks ahead of time. I have and old M54E2 motherbord with dual P 200's and 512 Mem. But now I need the EISA CFG file for the board. Micronics board is now under Mpccorp.com and I found an ftp site to down load the cf.exe program, But, they do not have the CFG for this mother board.

So, Does any one have the file or point me in the right direction. did a google and came up with very little.

thanks again
w

yes I already tried these

it appears that they are used for bios updating but thanks

best
w

Are you working with a bare board?

I used to have an IBM PC Server 320, type 8640-ee0 that used a very similar board, in fact that old m54pe and your m54e2 seem to be very much alike in appearance/features, at least looking via th99.

If you could find the xxxx-xxx type/model number, assuming the ibm connection (I don't recall how much comes up at boottime or physical setup other than it expects a video card in the last/bottom isa slot unless this has been modified), then all it should take is a bit of googling. I don't remember if there were part# stickers somewhere on the board or not.

Even if so, I don't know how specific the tools were to the board subtype. Don't go blowing up that board on a hunch. Mine was a damned nice one, so if you get it running have fun.

Back