• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

'Mind control' company help

falter

Veteran Member
A while back, I was doing research for one of my videos and stumbled into this bizarre newspaper article, which I thought I had bookmarked, but apparently either didn't or lost. I'm hoping to get help from those who might have heard of it, maybe it'll jog my memory. I would have dismissed it as tabloid fodder but I seem to recall it was in a major American paper.

It was something about an American company that, either working with or without the American government, was engaged in some kind of research - I hesitate to call it mind control because I don't think they said it like that, but it was some sort of system they hoped to use to shape or modify the public's behavior. Kind of like Facebook ad algorithms before the internet. The company kinda felt like it might have had a CIA link or something but I don't recall that being mentioned. It shut down, I want to say sometime in the late 70s or early 80s, whatever it was. The article seemed to suggest it was actually pretty advanced in whatever product it was developing from this.

Man I wish I'd saved it somewhere prominent. I just remember glancing over it and going 'WTF.. this is crazy'. It wasn't quite MK Ultra territory but it was in that vein.

So vcfed - anyone remember any companies involved in anything bizarre like that? I know this is very vague and general but I swear I read something like this in a respectable paper. If I can just jostle my neurons a bit I might find it again.

Back