• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Minus Zero Degrees Contact?

acadiel

Experienced Member
I have some stuff they might want to put up in a shared folder, but there's no contact button. Anyone here know who runs it?

Well, if they're on here... here's all the Toshiba stuff I've found that might be relevant to their site. (Some if it is from their site, but I've grabbed quite a few parts lists and such):

Just like twatter... pfff. Some users may have annoying notifications like that disabled, so it is better to send a direct message.

You can disable notifications for DMs as well - so what's the point? Either adopt modern technology or accept to get left behind.

Hu? Are you suggesting notifications are "technology"?

Back in the 1500's some dumb kid could pop up every 5 seconds and tell you something you didn't need to know. But they would have wound up with a fist in their face pretty quickly. Right, but somehow putting it on a toy smartphone makes it all magically different, and absolutely everyone has to do it that way because the TV says so.

"Don't forget to download our FREE weather app/malware so we can send you more advertising! You MUST download it! You MUST! Or else!"

Back