• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Misc items .. (Software, Manuals, Magazines)

mbbrutman

Associate Cat Herder
Staff member
Normally I list my items at the VC marketplace site. Here are a few odds and ends that are not worth listing, but I'll give people a chance to claim them before recycling them:

• "Central Point PC Tools version 7 for DOS", manuals only (set of 4)
  • "Central Point Anti-Virus for DOS", manual only dated 1992
  • "Central Point PC Tools Deluxe for Mac", manual only (~200 page paperback style book)
  • "Home Finance Manager" by Spinnaker: 1990, IBM PCs and compatibles, box with 3 5.25" 360KB disks and 2 3.5" 720KB disks but no manual
  • "FCM" by Continental Software, 1983, A ring binder manual with one 5.25" diskette, described as a Mailing List/Utility Data Base program
  • "The Home Accountant Plus" by Continental Software, 1983, A ring binder manual with two 5.25" diskettes
  • "d-Time10" by Ballard Synergy, 1994, CD-ROM speedup program (uses your hard drive to cache the CD-ROM), Requires 386SX or better and DOS 4.01 or better, includes box and CD
  • "The 10 Best Publisher" by Dual Media, includes box, manual and 2 5.25" 360KB diskettes and 1 720KB diskette, basic programs for making calendars, cards, newsletters, etc.
  • "Remove-IT" version 2 by Vertisoft, includes box, manual, install diskettes, removes leftovers of old programs, includes "Name-IT" software which allows you to "Name files anything you want. Guaranteed!"
  • "Expert Finance by M&R Technologies", 1991, manual only
  • "Symantec Norton AntiVirus User's Guide for WinNT, Win95, Win3.1 version 4.0", manual only
  • "Symantec Norton CrashGuard Delux User's Guide for Win95, version 3.0", manual only
  • "Label Maker" by ProVenture, CD-ROM for Windows 3.1 and Windows 95, prints on Avery labels, prints barcodes, etc.
  • "Adobe Type Manager" for use with Panasonic KX-P2123, KX-P2124, KX-P2624 and KX-P4410 printers, 2 diskettes and manual for Windows
  • "Address Book" by Parsons Technology, manual and 5.25" 360KB installation diskette, for DOS
  • "Timeworks Word Writer with Spell Checker", binder and manual only, no diskettes, PCs and PCjr
  • "NARC - A stand-alone De-ZIP Utility that is network compatible" by Infinity Design Concepts, version 4.0, 1990, manual only
Printer manuals:

• Panasonic KX-P1150 Operating Instructions and Quick Start Guide
  • Silver-Reed EXP500 Daisy Wheel Printer with parallel interface

Everything here is free - just pay for the shipping. Some of it can go in a padded envelope. The bigger items will need to be boxed; if you are willing to pay for flat rate priority mail boxes that makes it easy for me.

Magazines - Free for the cost of shipping

Magazines - Free for the cost of shipping

"Beyond Computing" September and October 1996 (More business/IT oriented)

"WordPerfect For DOS" May 1991, June, July, October, and November 1996

"WordPerfect Report" Summer 1992 (published by WordPerfect Corporation)

"NetGuide Magazine", April, May, June, September and October 1996

"Net" magazine, September 1996

The WordPerfect ones would be interesting for a die-hard fan. The net oriented ones are just hilarious ...

The "net" magazines are gone. I won't share what they are going to be used for, but I thought it was hilarious and I probably should have kept one or two for the same reason ...

Last call on the rest of this stuff. And it's getting pretty close to last call on my Marketplace items. I've been trying to sell some of them for three or four years, which I think is probably long enough for a one year project. ; - 0

-Mike

Back