• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Model 100/102 Disk Video Interface cable...

OS9dude

Experienced Member
Looking for a replacement ribbon cable for the Model 100/102 Disk Video Interface box, got one not too long ago but missing the cable, have both the User and Service manual for this hardware kludge but would first like to see if I could get a pre-built cable before diving in head first to build my own with the information gleaned from those books.

Thanks in advance for any hints/kind words/reprimands (for being lazy) :rolleyes:

-- Rogelio

Looking for a replacement ribbon cable for the Model 100/102 Disk Video Interface box, got one not too long ago but missing the cable, have both the User and Service manual for this hardware kludge but would first like to see if I could get a pre-built cable before diving in head first to build my own with the information gleaned from those books.

Thanks in advance for any hints/kind words/reprimands (for being lazy) :rolleyes:

-- Rogelio
Why hardware "kludge"?

The 100 and 102 use different connectors/cables; pretty straightforward to roll your own, but watch out for the opposite offset of the 100's pins (easy to correct with a female<>female adapter).

Back