• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

mono non functional? Canon AS-100, no k/b ((ebay)

tipc

Banned
Principality of Xeon W-2140B the Great State of Ce
Not mine. As a parts machine it's definitely worth 50$, to me. So add shipping to that and you get close to 150$ I guess. It's there. I have 2, and would endeavor to help someone to fenagle a keyboard, despite that it's asking a lot, for at the moment I don't habe the means to copy the keyboard firmware. But in time maybe? Just a thought.

Oh and ms-dos is basically non-existent at the moment LOL. And likely could remain that way. It's not IBM compatible so it doesn't matter much. Cp/m images are available though. The firmware needs to be reverse engineered as simply formatting a disk in the machine doesn't produce a working disk.

I think I covered everything ...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Ca...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

I've considerd going for one myself before because I love how chunky and horizontally expansive they can get but yeah, the peripherals are really hard to find.

Back