• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Moved to Colorado! Bye forever, El paso!

NathanAllan

Veteran Member
Hiya everybody,
I'm still alive and still love vintage hardware, but I have had to move to Colorado. There is nothing left for me in El Paso, and I am going to do well here though still just starting. It's a totally different environment here, and I am hoping to bring something to the table for Ft. Collins.

Anyway, just wanted to check in as well as deliver the news.

Last edited:
National Institute of Standards and Technology time. Radio station WWV, Fort Collins, Colorado, broadcasting on internationally allocated standard carrier frequencies of 2.5, 5, 10, 15, and 20 megahertz. Providing time-of-day, standard time interval, and other related information. Inquiries regarding these transmissions may be directed to the National Institute of Standards and Technology, Radio Station WWV, 2000 East County Road 58, Fort Collins, Colorado, 80524.

:D

Why do people keep moving here? Rent is already horribly overpriced. :( Well, at least you aren't from cali.

You're up in a beautiful area as long as the floods stay away. I was a Coloradan (Denver area) for 20 years or so, but I'm very happy I moved back to California. I like being able to view the snow from my kitchen window without ever having to scrape it off my windshield :)

Oh yeah, I prefer the home of WWVH over WWV.

Back