• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

my apple collection

That's interesting. I didn't realise the ProFile would work with a IIe. I thought they could only be run with Apple IIIs and Lisas. Is there a special ProFile card for the IIe?

Tez

Colour Classic with Presto Plus

at start up

DSC_9443s.jpg

hi res

Metronome 66 MHz

Colorful menu

Amazing collection. I was scrolling through the list of computers and it just kept going and going...! And you have something I'd never even heard of before: a MacCharlie?

Where do you keep them all?! I bet it's starting to look like the final shot in Raiders of the Lost Ark! ;-)

Anyway, very impressive collection. Thanks for sharing. Are you going to have to move the web site now that Apple is shutting down the iWeb stuff, or will that not affect the .me domain?

Indeed, i have to move the site, iweb is shutting down
And iDisk too, so all the content here (pictures & movies) shall be lost after 30 june 2012

Even if i find another internet accessable hd, i can't change the links, because old posts aren't editable

So, if you wan it, grab the content now, ........

Wow, that sleek Profile HDD really brings back memories. What was that, 5mb? I drooled over them (which can cause that bad block error I see on your monitor), when I first got a //e. But they were ridiculously expensive, as I recall. Thousands of dollars. My first HDD was a 32mb full height heavyweight I put in a home-built PC in that era. Never did get an HDD for the //e, but I do have a CFFA card in one with a 250mb CF that works fine.

Back