• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

my apple collection

You have the computer I would most like to own... the //e to IIGS upgrade. I could make a functioning duplicate by transplanting a IIGS board into a //e case, but I wouldn't have the real IIGS logo on the cover, and of course the rear would be a hacksawed mess.

Where on earth did you find the real thing?

Years ago, through a member of Applefritter

Apple IIgs Upgrade :

the most rare commercially available version of the Apple IIgs

Last edited:
Years ago, through a member of Applefritter.

I visit Applefritter from time to time. Wish I'd seen that. I hope you use that IIGS once in awhile (and that you let me know if you ever decide to sell it).

having more then 400 working apple computers it's impossible to use or start up them daily
(and i still have to run my business)
i start them up in groups, all the Apple IIs, IIes, IIcs, iIgs, all the Aplle IIIs
the mac classics without SCSI, mac classics with SCSI, LCs, Quadras ............ at least once a year

the Lisa 2's (my prefered computers), the Apple IIe with profile, the Apple III with profile,
are working at least once a week

my 'work'room

the place where apple's are repaired, return in working condition
mostly in original setup,
only a secund, third, ...are updated, having processor upgrades, extra drives, rom-switch, additional nubus cards, not-original graphic cards,......etc

Last edited:
It's been a long time since I've been back to the vintage-computer forum! Figured I'd give you an update on my Apple collection:

page3-1000-full.jpg

page3-1001-full.jpg

page3-1002-full.jpg

page3-1003-full.jpg

page3-1004-full.jpg

list of my apple collection
computers, peripherals, memory, software, .....
Again, a collection worth putting into a museum. Some neat and obscure items in the list too.

krye said:
It's been a long time since I've been back to the vintage-computer forum! Figured I'd give you an update on my Apple collection.
Nice collection you've got there too. You have enriched the feel of your computer area with all those Apple posters. Feels like walking into a room of a Apple museum.

due to a complicated calcaneal fracture I stopped temporary all activity, both professional and private

z028.JPG

Last edited:
Back