Commodore +4

Commodore Cassette

Sharp MZ-700

Texas Instruments TI99-4a

Consoles

Super Nintendo + scope
Megadrive Mk1 + Menacer Gun
Atari Lynx (x3)

No pictures yet but I'm sure I could manage some if people wanted to see anything in particular

That's a lot of nice stuff!

I'm not familiar with some of it (most being European gear) but what I do recognize is great stuff!

Thanks!

Erik

I recognize and can picture all but the Tandata. :) However, I can't say I've seen more than ten of the systems in real life, including the consoles. The others I know from magazines (and later Internet) only.

I suppose the "Commodore Cassette" is a C= peripheral just like the Microdrive is a ZX ditto? I got a little confused about the newlines.

Yes, the plus 4 is a Pal one, bought off ebay for £10

The QL's I got for a cheaper price because they needed new membranes but luckily they are still in production.

The commodore cassette and interfaces are just add-ons for the computers.

The tandata is a terminal for a phone based service which doesn't exist any more so is for show more than anything

Andrew

Hm, a vague bell rings in the back of my head - didn't the QL have a notoriously bad keyboard membrane? I've read that some of the later Spectrum models (maybe right before Amstrad took over) may suffer from membrane problems. I remember the QL was much delayed and think its Microdrive even more - not the same as the Spectrum one? - which was a shame if Sinclair wanted it to become popular and get many sales.

Back