• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

My new toy....

I saw the prototype case and it is SCHWEET. I will definitely being purchasing one as soon as it is for sale.

The Flyer is awesome. I'm working on a network-based board game for it - just in the beginning stages. Will be talking about this on my upcoming podcast...

Congrats!

- Earl

Amazing. I see hours and hours of endless fun with that toy.

By the way, any simliary "device" for the Amstrad CPC, per chance?

Very nice! I admit to not keeping up overly much on the C= homedev scene... and usually when I do, it's just a visit to Jim Brain's website and store to see what new items he's cooked up.

It's nice to see someone else in the game for the C= systems, and especially nice that this one works with the PET, C64/128, and Vic-20 right out of the box.

Get us some video and reviews and stuff up when you get a chance! :)

The Flyer is awesome. I'm working on a network-based board game for it - just in the beginning stages. Will be talking about this on my upcoming podcast...

Congrats!

- Earl

That sounds like a fun project. I look forward to hearing more about it.

Very nice! I admit to not keeping up overly much on the C= homedev scene... and usually when I do, it's just a visit to Jim Brain's website and store to see what new items he's cooked up.

It's nice to see someone else in the game for the C= systems, and especially nice that this one works with the PET, C64/128, and Vic-20 right out of the box.

Get us some video and reviews and stuff up when you get a chance! :)

Will do.

As the cool kids say, that is sick.

At least, I think that's what the cool kids say. To be perfectly honestly, I've never really known what the heck the cool kids were talking about.

Regardless, even as an "Up with Apple, down with Chickenhead" kind of guy, I have to admit the Flyer Internet Modem is one sweet bit of kit.

Back