• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

My vintage collection(to name part of it)

Yzzerdd

Veteran Member
Hello, im Jack from west virginia, you may have read my INTRO post, and if so don't need to read this, it's pretty much the same...

I am a proud owner of a MAC classic, 2(two) record players, and 3(three) 8-track players....i have a million 8-tracks and records...I also manage to own 4(four) AT&T 6300's all work, one monochrome, and the others colour(or color) I also have an old Packard bell legend clone(manufacturer: RODAN) by the way, im not sure if that company exists, but thats what the front says...havent been able to test, due to a shot video card...and to name my newest computer, i have a COMPAQ evo, small form factor(SFF) and it's pretty sweet...20 gigs of hard drive space, integrated audio, speaker, graphics, modem, and a CDRW/DVDR in it, along w/ a 3.5 floppy drive. ive also got EXTREMELY old poloroid cameras, old cameras, 2(two) rotary phones, and other such galore.

Hello, im Jack from west virginia, you may have read my INTRO post, and if so don't need to read this, it's pretty much the same...

I am a proud owner of a MAC classic, 2(two) record players, and 3(three) 8-track players....i have a million 8-tracks and records...I also manage to own 4(four) AT&T 6300's all work, one monochrome, and the others colour(or color) I also have an old Packard bell legend clone(manufacturer: RODAN) by the way, im not sure if that company exists, but thats what the front says...havent been able to test, due to a shot video card...and to name my newest computer, i have a COMPAQ evo, small form factor(SFF) and it's pretty sweet...20 gigs of hard drive space, integrated audio, speaker, graphics, modem, and a CDRW/DVDR in it, along w/ a 3.5 floppy drive. ive also got EXTREMELY old poloroid cameras, old cameras, 2(two) rotary phones, and other such galore.

umm thats pretty cool... but i dunno if record/8-track players, rotary phones/old camera count as "vintage computers" lol

the other stuff is leet. i wish i had a mac classic

anywho, welcome to the forums!

Back