• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Mid Atlantic NCR 6091 Tape Driver Software & Update Tapes

Covers: New York, Pensylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Virginia, Maryland and Washington DC.

wesleyfurr

Veteran Member
Delivery Options
In Country Shipping or Local Pickup
I picked these up two years ago when I was at Mendelson's in Dayton Ohio during their closeout sale. No idea what an NCR 6091 is, but sounds like a tape drive? Not sure if the software contained is useful to anyone or not? Assuming the tapes are still readable of course, which I have no way of knowing. Photos do not show them, but they have plastic storage cases that go with them. Yours for the cost of shipping if you're interested...

20200816_212416sm.jpg20200816_212422sm.jpg

Thanks for the info! I did do a quick search, but apparently didn't dig quite far enough. Sounds like it's probably not anything particularly interesting then.

Back