• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Need For Speed: EA Crew Edition

Zap!

Experienced Member
As the story goes, this game was given only to some (all?) EA employees for Christmas. On the surface, that should make the game insanely rare. However, the going price is under $40 opened, and under $100 new, so I'm confused. Plus there were several on eBay as of last week. Just how many of these were actually made? Is the story that it was only given to EA employees exaggerated or true?

Never heard of it, but it's a big myth that rarity has anything to do with value. If there is no demand, there is no value.

I own an Opel-branded version of MSR for Dreamcast, which is just as rare (only given to Opel car dealers in Germany), but no one cares that I offer it for sale for way under 100 bucks for years now. It's something people just don't collect or want to spend much money on.

Just how many of these were actually made?
EA is a huge company. So at least a few hundreds I'd assume.

Im a huge Sega nut, and worked the Dreamcast scene for years, and never heard of an Opel MSR variant... Interesting. If you ever want someone to dump it let me know, I still have all my tools, even a GD-Rom drive from a devolpment kit.

Never heard of it, but it's a big myth that rarity has anything to do with value. If there is no demand, there is no value.
For the most part I agree, although I wouldn't say it doesn't have anything to do with value. But yeah, if no one knows about it, no one will buy it.

I'll bite, what do you think it is worth? I spent 3 months getting blue shift to work right after hl2 hack, Got propeller arena working too. Pictures please.

Back