• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Need pair of FH DS/DD 5.25" FD drives

Sharkonwheels

Veteran Member
Looking for a pair of working 5.25" FH DS/DD 400/360KB (unf/for) floppy drives like from a dead 5150/5160, for an upgrade to a different system.
Pair should be matching, and functional.

let me know price or if you're looking for something, or both.

Cheers!

Tony

Looking for a pair of working 5.25" FH DS/DD 400/360KB (unf/for) floppy drives like from a dead 5150/5160, for an upgrade to a different system.
Pair should be matching, and functional.

let me know price or if you're looking for something, or both.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, I have three that I don't want. I live in Fairfax County, VA (DC Metro area). Perhaps you know someone in the area that would like to pick these up? I don't want money for these.

I am looking for a Phoenix Award BIOS chip Vers. 1.2 (I believe). I obtained a Dell 486 33mhz in mint condition (was barely used for over 20 years). The church that used it gave it to me because it no longer booted due to the dead BIOS chip. It was only booted up for a few min. once a month for 20 years. It's shocking because there was no dust inside of it and no one there knows how to open up a case so they could not, and did not know, how to clean it. It even looks new on the outside.

Back