• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

needed asap apple pb140 power cord

linemanduke

Veteran Member
my ac adapter fried today at school and i have a paper on it i need to print by next Friday anyone have a spare ac adapter. or can tell me how to fix mine.

Where are you located? I might have a spare lying around somewhere. (And, heck, if you still use it for 'real' work, I'd be willing to send it for just the cost of shipping!)

georgia i use it as my school computer when im not using my toshiba sat pro. finally got the box open today and all the caps had blew and one of the bords was cracked in half so theres no way of saving it :(

Hrm, Georgia. I'll see if I can find one, but fast shipping probably won't be too cheap. You may want to see if Radio Shack or somewhere similar has one.

Well, shoot. Apparently I only have one functioning 100-series power adapter! Sorry. I hope you find one, though.

Last edited:
i just need it in the next week or 2 the papers due at the end of the month and i had it almost done i was just adding time for me to finish the paper and copy over to my tosshiba (simple text has no spell check :p ) im hoping to find a copy of claris works or word for it.

My Powerbook from that era is long dead sadly. I still have the AC adapter with the price tag on it though. I THINK it was a PB 145, I dunno though I can't be arsed to try and find the dead POS, but if you tell me the specs off your AC adapter I might have a brand new one for you I can ship as fast as possible.

-VK

Mine are as follows:

Output: DC 7.5V 2.0A

also were these things failure prone? mine went up in a boom in the middle of history (we were talking about invention of gun powder by Chinese so at least it was an appropriate moment lol). and i was just expecting one cap bad but all of them spewing their guts makes no sense to me.

of course power supply may be reason i pulled it out of a trash can. :p
hope fuly this will fix the problem with my screen and hard drive (to dark and too slow)

Check your PM's

Nah, mine died because someone tired to "fix it" for me and ripped the LCD ribbon cable. It technically works I just don't care. I'll probably ship you the parts out of it too.

-VK

Back