• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

needing help identifying what I have

I am seeing multiple IBM main system panels including what looks to be a full S/370 console on the far left and the console for an IBM 1401 on the table, a number of smaller IBM CE panels, several portable diagnostic boxes for IBM controllers, some buttons, some SMS cards, two S100 cards, a Televideo serial terminal on top of an IMSAI 8080 and what looks to be a Northstar Horison and on the far right a stack of Heathkit Ham radio equipment.

You have a considerable number of very desireable items.

Is this a new member just here to pick our brains in order to maximize return in selling stuff? Looks that way.

I am seeing multiple IBM main system panels including what looks to be a full S/370 console on the far left and the console for an IBM 1401 on the table, a number of smaller IBM CE panels, several portable diagnostic boxes for IBM controllers, some buttons, some SMS cards, two S100 cards, a Televideo serial terminal on top of an IMSAI 8080 and what looks to be a Northstar Horison and on the far right a stack of Heathkit Ham radio equipment.

You have a considerable number of very desireable items.
Thank You for checking out my stuff. Now I will be looking into a site to let go of the items

It's really hard to tell from the angle but the S/370 panel might be from a Model 135 or the likes as I think I see the optional 8" microcode diskette drive installed?

e9ce09d3875ca9f426402c8daa488ca8.jpg

At this point really only cool as a display piece unless you want to build a full emulator around it (and I've seen it happen) but every time those show up for sale anywhere they break four-figures. Too rich for me.

Back