• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Northern Europe New home needed for Sun Ultra 10 Creator 3D (UK)

Covers: Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Ireland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Iceland
Delivery Options
Local Pickup Only
Hello,

I am letting go of some old equipment I have, one of which is a Sun Ultra 10 Creator 3D if anyone is interested. I cannot bring myself to bin it. I haven't had it running for many years and no problems as far as I remember. Probably has Solaris / Oracle installed, but all this can be re-installed to your liking. I have some bits and pieces like CD's etc.

So if anyone out there fancies giving this lovely Sun Ultra 10 a new home please contact me.

Thanks,
Sam

I'm going to find some time by next weekend to get some more details/pics. I'm only looking for something notional price as they need to go. Really boils down to someone who can collect as I am in Berkshire.

Regards,
Samantha

Back