• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Southern Europe New items for vintage computer: High Performance Low Cost hard disk device for Atari ST/E family

Covers: Italy, Spain, Greece, Portugal, Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Albania, North Macedonia, Slovenia, Montenegro, Malta, Andorra, San Marino and the Vatican.
How well would this work in a non-STe machine, like a STm?
It shouldn't be any different as it goes on the ACSI (is that right) which is the same across the whole range. The only ones that could have problems are the STE's as some had issues with the DMA chip. I had to replace mine when I bought a hard drive, many years ago.

Excuse the delay,

Yes, the device operates well in standard ST machines, also MegaST and TT ones.

There are units in stock!

Current price per unit, including an attache USB power wire, is 37€ (I can´t edit the first post).
Material pricing and shipment is continously rising... that is very annoying :(

Price returned to 36€, due to I managed to change one of the component providers :)

A High Performance Low Cost Hard Disk interface compatible with Atari ST family computers,
read is around 1 MB/s, and write is 700 KB/s

Performance with a 1 GB SD card:

Some videos:

How to use many partitions, up to 7 GB total; in 14 partitions of 512 MB

How to start using it correctly

A video from an user:

The hard disk image (DOS & TOS compatible, readable on Windows)
You can use Win32DiskImager (Windows) in order to write it.

The ST / STE with a hard disk is another world!

price is 36€ + shipment , with tracking number (6.50€ for Spain or 10.50€ for Europe; Australia, Alaska, Canada and Japan 12€; USA - America 11€ )

Lower cost and better SD card compatibility than any Satan disk, and much lower price than UltraSatan.
Its the Atari ST hard disk suitable for the masses,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated prices for 2023, it appears the first post can´t be edited

I would love to buy two of these, I imagine it would be great to let me back up data on my Stacy along with getting new games onto it.

Back