• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

new version of DEC ROMs, PALs....

Page loaded fine for me. But that's not saying what you got isn't wrong. It could just my browser or protection software didn't catch anything.

Page loaded fine for me. But that's not saying what you got isn't wrong. It could just my browser or protection software didn't catch anything.
I use the latest BitDefender. At times it seems to be overly protective, but I'm ok with that.

Loads fine for me on my android phone and chrome on mac.
Loading is not the concern. It depends on what scripts,links,etc are embedded in the page and what happens when they execute.
Bitdefender does not complain if a page is pure HTML for display purposes only.
IDK what source scripts are embedded in that page or what links.
Never got that far, I bailed.
Won't get fooled again.
YMMV.

Last edited:
I downloaded the main page (wget) and took a peek in an editor. I didn't see anything that was nefarious looking. Though I'm not even close to an expert so I could have missed something. Fed into Firefox the page looked good. I didn't check any of the subsequent pages.

I downloaded the main page (wget) and took a peek in an editor. I didn't see anything that was nefarious looking. Though I'm not even close to an expert so I could have missed something. Fed into Firefox the page looked good. I didn't check any of the subsequent pages.

Could just be fine. Maybe BitDefender is just triggered on any .su (Soviet Union) domain as opposed to .ru (Russia) domain.
Wikipedia says the .su domain has much less oversight than the .ru domain, so all the criminal gangs in Russia prefer to use .su vs .ru as a domain.
Who knows. In any event I am pretty much down on anything Russian these days.

There are no any scripts on this page. I think problem is the link FILES (to directory with many rom images as .bin files).

Loading is not the concern. It depends on what scripts,links,etc are embedded in the page and what happens when they execute.
Bitdefender does not complain if a page is pure HTML for display purposes only.
IDK what source scripts are embedded in that page or what links.
Never got that far, I bailed.
Won't get fooled again.
YMMV.
This is why I don't blindly rely on something like "bitdefender", and if I'm skeptical of a page, I check the page source. Been online since the early 90s, never been phished, virused or otherwise (unless I was intentionally running a honeypot), so you do you. Meanwhile the rest of us thank dk_spb for his contribution... and when I say "loading" I don't just mean the page renders, I guess I should have been "clearer".

They're likely basing it on either a list or something.. it's likely right now because it's associated with 'russia'... When I've had Chrome actually complain that a site 'may have malware'... it's based on 'reports' or it's malware in an ad the site is showing from an external ad host somewhere.... i see no malware anywhere in the source or otherwise... if it's in an ad, i use adblockers and a pihole, so i'd never see that.

I used an online site malware scanner and here's what it says:

Site Issue​

Index page missing. Directory and file listing permitted

Site is Blacklisted​

by McAfee

"Your site is blacklisted and needs immediate attention. Web authorities are blocking traffic because your website is unsafe for visitors. Sign up to secure your site with guaranteed malware and blacklist removal."

aka there's likely NO malware, they're just being overly paranoid. but again, you guys do you. "Web authorities".. hahahah..

another scanner says the url is invalid (likely because it's not an HTTPS site).

FYI, see attached... the majority say "nothing wrong with the site, it's clean".

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-11-21 at 11.16.55 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-11-21 at 11.16.55 PM.png
    166.5 KB · Views: 8
  • Screen Shot 2022-11-21 at 11.19.02 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-11-21 at 11.19.02 PM.png
    147.3 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Site Issue
Index page missing. Directory and file listing permitted
Thank you. I can't help to "Web authorities".
I hope that people who need this list and these files can get access to my site.
No any issue with Windows 10 virus&threat protection.

Back