• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

New web site

bettablue

Veteran Member
As many of you know, I took IBM5150.net over from the original owner. I know it's been a while, but my business partner and I have finally gotten the new page off the ground. Please keep in mind, this is a completely new site. It is by no means complete in any way. I'll be in charge of the vintage computer and software section, and my partner Ed, will be handing pretty much everything else including web development.

If you have any comments, concerns, good or bad, we would like to hear from you. Eventually we'll be hosting a complete(ish) document collection, a software library offering free but limited downloads and of course a place for visitors to post comments and pictures of your vintage computers and collections. All Things DOS is not meant to take the place of VCF in any way, and we won't try to compete with such a well known and established presence, so we won't have forums or in fact anything that will compete directly with VCF in any way, that we know of any way. However we will offer a few things that VCF doesn't have for obvious reasons. We're discussing things like adding a Free Weekly Download Special to add to our already operating "Ed's Tips" page.

Please visit us at www.AllThingsDOS.com

Come on by. Hope you enjoy.

Nice to see your site. I think the first thing you need to do is change the color scheme. The text and background are so close that it's very difficult to read. I had to use a bookmarklet to alter the scheme on my computer in order to read it. Also, the text size could be a bit larger. Not everyone is as young as you are with 20/20 vision. :)

Nice site. Yeah, make the background color lighter. I had to turn the brightness all the way up on my monitor to see the links. Can't wait to see the further progress.

I dunno, no probs here. Seems nice and crisp to me. *shrugs , but I am using 1080p monitors atm...

Site looks good. Keep it up.

DOS lives on!! said:
Nice site. Yeah, make the background color lighter. I had to turn the brightness all the way up on my monitor to see the links. Can't wait to see the further progress.

Colours? I always set my own so I don't ever see what the original would have looked like. That's the beauty of HTML. :)

Back